Mississauga, ON – The National Heavy Equipment Show, Canada’s largest heavy equipment show, returns for its 20th anniversary edition this April. In recognition of this milestone edition, the show team has launched a brand new National Heavy Equipment Show website: www.NHES.ca.
The 2017 edition of the show will take place April 6th and 7th at the International Centre in Mississauga.
Held biennially, this mammoth event features cutting-edge products, big machine displays, and demos from the leaders of the heavy equipment and construction industries.
Booth space is in high demand and is now 70% sold for this key industry event. Booth package and pricing information is available on the show website.
Pre-registration for the show is available now. Visitors are encouraged to take advantage of convenient online registration via the show website. By pre-registering, visitors can save 50% and fast-track their entrance to the show.
The National Heavy Equipment Show will once again include a variety of exciting features, including:
· Rock To Road magazine’s ‘Top 10 under 40’
· Snow & Ice Removal Showcase
· The Gravel Pit – A large display of working aggregate machinery
· The Rental Pavilion – Equipment/tools/products for contractors & road building professionals
· Safety Products – A focus on employee safety and worksite security
· The ‘Recruiting Here’ program – Connecting job seekers with hiring companies
· Ontario Hot Mix Producers Association (OHMPA) Spring Operation Seminar
For complete details, visit www.NHES.ca or follow the show on Facebook and Twitter.
Thursday, April 6, 2017 from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm / Friday, April 7, 2017 from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
6900 Airport Road