Don’t Miss August 15 Deadline for Priority Space Assignment
MILWAUKEE (June 7, 2018) – CONEXPO-CON/AGG and IFPE 2020 exhibit space sales recently launched at a record pace with strong demand from companies large to small.
August 15 is the deadline to participate in the priority space assignment process that takes place in the fall. Companies applying after August 15 will be assigned space on a first come, first served basis.
“The shows are so popular and come only once every three years, so this demand isn’t surprising. We have a good mix of new as well as returning exhibitors and representing all major industry segments,”
said CONEXPO-CON/AGG Show Director Dana Wuesthoff.
“2020 is more than a year and a half away, but our two events always cover more than 2 million net square feet of exhibits, plus education, so there is a lot of preparation to get show-ready for our North American and global audiences,”
said IFPE Show Director John Rozum.
For more information on exhibiting, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, telephone toll free 800-867-6060.
The co-located CONEXPO-CON/AGG and IFPE exhibitions are set for March 10-14, 2020 in Las Vegas, USA as the international gathering place for the construction and construction materials and fluid power, power transmission and motion control industries.
Survey Says: A Must-Attend Event, Attendees and Exhibitors Agree
Nearly 90 percent of exhibitors were extremely or very satisfied with overall attendee quality and a similar number of 86 percent were extremely or very satisfied with their decision to exhibit, according to a 2017 post-show survey.
More than 80 percent of CONEXPO-CON/AGG contractor and producer attendees – and 2 out of 3 IFPE attendees – had buying power.
Attendees liked what they found at CONEXPO-CON/AGG and IFPE:
- 96 percent rated the overall value of the shows as good to excellent
- 92 percent were extremely or very satisfied with the amount of new products on display
- Nearly 90 percent were extremely or very satisfied with the show networking opportunities
Comprehensive Exhibitor Tool Kit to Succeed
CONEXPO-CON/AGG and IFPE 2020 exhibitors receive a complimentary value-added bundle of services, especially useful for companies new to exhibiting and/or new to CONEXPO-CON/AGG and IFPE:
- Company personnel can access multiple exhibitor-education training webinars as well as a face-to-face exhibitor meeting with direct access to show vendors and hotels to discuss specific show needs.
- The show marketing kit provides exhibitors with customizable materials (including postcards and emails) to promote their company presence to customers and prospects.
- Exhibit booth space includes a variety of material handling services and general stand cleaning (some shows charge extra)
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) operates an exhibitor-engagement department with full-time staff. This centralized resource helps companies navigate all the show tools and information available to take full advantage of participating in AEM-produced exhibitions.
CONEXPO-CON/AGG is North America’s largest construction trade show representing asphalt, aggregates, concrete, earthmoving, lifting, mining, utilities and related industry segments.
IFPE, the International Fluid Power Exposition is the leading North American exhibition bringing together the fluid power, power transmission and motion control industries.
The co-located exhibitions are the international industry gathering place every three years showcasing the latest product innovations, equipment, and expertise to help attendees stay competitive in an ever changing and global marketplace.
Source: AEM Press