THE 20th CHINA (GUANGZHOU) INT’L DIE CASTING, FOUNDRY & INDUSTRIAL FURNACE EXHIBITION
1. A special promotion work group is working on publishing information of the expo through telephone, fax, mobile, email, post, industry magazine, website, newspaper and TV. More than 500,000 invitations and 1,000,000 tickets will be distributed directly to the potential buyers of corresponding industries( hardware, machinery, automobile, building materials, petroleum, chemical industry, aviation, electric power, food, electronic, steel, valves, home appliances, furniture, medical treatment, packaging, paper making, metallurgy) around the world.
2. The exhibits become an industry chain (the whole realm including the raw materials, processing technology, equipment, products) affording convenience for exhibitors to acquire more business opportunities and buyers to purchase.
3. The succeed guarantee of this exhibition comes from the information about 300,000 global purchaser.
Die Casting parts:
1. All kinds of aluminum, magnesium, zinc, copper alloy die castings.
2. Automotive die casting: actuator assembly, sprocket chamber, transmission assembly, gear box, clutch shell, round tube, sleeve, pump body, pump casing, shunt, gearbox housing assembly, gear chamber cover, lid, transmission, brake, grain belt wheel chamber, radiator, oil bottom shell, cylinder head, cylinder, intake manifold, cover, suspension control arm, steering knuckle, gravity intake pipe, turbocharger compressor inlet pipe, outlet pipe, generator bracket, aluminum frame, air conditioning compressor, generator bracket gear cover.
3. Motorcycles and electric vehicles: Die Casting curved box body, crankshaft box, clutch cover, cover, crankcase front cover, box, power transition cover, motor cover, motive parts, engine box;
4. All kinds of lighting, communications, medical, garden, valves, electrical appliances, instrumentation, computer, motor pressure casting products.
1. Cast steel, cast iron, stainless steel castings, non-ferrous alloy castings, aluminum castings, copper castings, ductile iron castings, wear-resistant castings; (precision casting, sand casting, investment casting, die casting, centrifugal casting, gravity casting, low pressure casting, special casting, etc.).
2. Copper alloy automobile, motorcycle, machine tools, ships, wind power, engineering machinery, rail transportation, heavy machinery, mining machinery, textile machinery, printing machinery, medical machinery, general machinery, power transmission, electronic communications, petrochemical, building hardware, pipe valve, pipe fitting, municipal engineering, city art castings and aluminum / magnesium / zinc / die casting.
- Die casting equipment; Smelting unit; Die-casting alloys; Die casting coating; Die Casting Mold; process control and extrusion casting; casting under low pressure; Gravity metal mold casting; centrifugal casting; continuous casting; shell mold casting; lost foam casting.
- sand preparation equipment; shakeout equipment; molding core equipment; Shot blasting equipment; metal casting equipment; Smelting and burning equipment; Investment casting equipment; conveyer (handling) equipment; detection device; Aging treatment equipment; coating equipment; core drying equipment; Special casting equipment; Foundry furnace and accessories; Burner; Refractory material; cast materials; Casting resin, Casting repair material and Equipment and other ancillary products; control equipment; measuring and test instruments
- forging equipment; Die forging equipment; free forging equipment; rotary forming, extrusion, cutting, bending and torsion forming equipment; mechanical press; automatic forging press; hydraulic machine; automatic molding equipment; common molding equipment; forging hammer; firging machine; shearing machine; warping machine; Roll of sheet material uncoiling leveling device; riveting machine; Other forging equipment and accessories; For industrial furnace forging and energy conservation technology; Forging automation control equipment.
- furnace for heat treatment; Auxiliary equipment and fittings for heat treatment furnace; Quenching cooling device; Ion nitriding equipment; induction heating equipment; flame fire equipment; heat treatment production line; continuous furnace mechanical device; vacuum drying oven, Vacuum controlled atmosphere heat treatment technology; thermodynamic instrument; Automatic control of heat treatment and detection device; combustion equipment; the heating material and equipment; quenching medium; heat insulating material; refractory materials.
- Dust removal and purification system; water treatment equipment and technology; nitrogen making technology; gas separation and recycling technology.
Guangzhou Julang Exhibition Design Co., Ltd.
Suite 3A05-3A06, Building A1, Galaxy City, Huaming Road 29, Pearl River New City, Tianhe District, Guangzhou, 510623, China
About the Organizers
Guangzhou Julang Exhibition Design Co.,Ltd was established in 1996 located in Guangzhou which is the trade center city of China . Julang was approved to hold professional exhibition by the people's government of China .It is also one of the reputable specialized exhibition companies with rich experience in China . The aim of the company is to promote the commercial cooperation between domestic and foreign enterprises and as a bridge of enterprises between product and sales up to the present .Julang successfully held tens of international exhibitions and achieved fruitful accomplishments.
“Your smile is my wish is our motto we warmly invite you to participate in the exhibition .we shall do the best for exhibitors and visitors. Your participation will bring you infinite opportunities. Let's join hands to create a bright future together!
How to Register?
Click on the below link to register by going to our website.http://www.julang.com.cn/english/service/canguan.asp