Register for your free ticket to London Build
London Build (October 25th & 26th, Olympia) now in its third year, is the leading construction expo dedicated entirely to opportunities in London and the South East of England. London Build is attended by thousands of ‘movers & shakers’ in the UK’s construction industry from: contractors, developers, government, architects, solution providers, housing associations, local councils, suppliers and many more.
- Conference & Workshop floors providing hundreds of hours of expert and CPD-accredited insight, case studies and training from a wide-range of industry experts.
- An Exhibition Floor featuring a very-wide and fascinating range of leading international solution providers
- The London Construction Awards – a prestigious Gala Dinner that features London’s leading construction awards ceremony with world-class entertainment
- The construction industries very own Oktoberfest Beer Festival- network, unwind and have fun at the industries first-ever Oktoberfest!
- Multiple Zones and Feature Areas including: an Architects Zone, Skills Hub, a Sustainability Zone; plus much, much more!
- Meet the Buyer sessions providing face-to-face meetings with a wide range of VIP attendees from Contractors, Architects and Developers (please note, attendance to Meet the Buyer sessions is limited to exhibitors only).
- Huge amounts of entertainment, competitions, prize give-aways and fun!
1-3 Worship Street, Archway House
About the Organizers
Oliver Kinross was founded in 2008 as a business events organiser. Oliver Kinross has its headquarters in London and a regional office in Hong Kong. Oliver Kinross specialises in running innovative and highly successful business-to-business (B2B) events in the construction, healthcare, commodities and technology markets.
How to Register?
Free ticket link: www.londonbuildexpo.com/register
Please note your registration will allow you access to the expo, all summits, CPD workshops, conferences and more over the two days