Abbotsford, BC – The team behind Western Canada’s largest trucking and logistics show today announced details for TRUXPO 2018: the 16th edition of this bi-annual show returns May 11-12, 2018, to TRADEX in Abbotsford with a new focus on trucks for all trades and expanded features for attendees and exhibitors alike, whether trucking company owners and executives, commercial vehicle drivers, friends and family, or people who just like trucks.
Produced by Master Promotions Ltd. and presented by the British Columbia Trucking Association (BCTA), TRUXPO is the event where the BC industry meets to find new products and see the latest in commercial truck and transportation equipment – whether that means, for example, a Class 8 tractor and trailer combination, the latest model year vocational truck, or cutting edge advances in tire design.
In promoting trucks for all trades, TRUXPO 2018 will represent many of BC’s most important industries and service providers, among them: transportation, forestry/logging, construction, towing & recovery, municipal fleets and courier/delivery companies.
And, TRUXPO 2018 will expand on successes from past shows to engage all facets of the industry and present new features for a growing and diverse audience, including:
· Executive Conference Program – covering vital industry issues for executives in the trucking industry and the opportunity to network.
· Executive Tour – giving exhibitors face time with a small group of high level industry executives: a perfect opportunity to unveil new technology or innovative products.
· Indigenous Works – focusing on an all-new partnership with this national organization to facilitate the inclusion and employment of Indigenous workers in the BC warehousing and transportation sector.
· Women in Trucking – celebrating the “good and great” of being a woman in the trucking industry by recognizing successes, promoting accomplishments and offering encouragement.
· Next Gen Trucking – focusing on careers and recruitment in the trucking industry and encouraging students from high school trade and vocational programs and trade and technical colleges to attend the show.
· Driver & Family Day – looking toward the future of the industry, with admission specials, thousands in prizes to be awarded, family-friendly entertainment, interactive games, and lots more.
“We are excited to expand the show and truly represent all categories of trucking at TRUXPO,” said Mark Cusack, National Show Manager, Master Promotions. “With our new focus on trucks for all trades, TRUXPO 2018 will feature Class 1 through to Class 8, along with the wide variety of parts and services it takes to keep the transportation industry in British Columbia going.”
“BCTA is delighted to continue our strong working relationship with Master Promotions to produce TRUXPO 2018,” said Louise Yako, President & CEO, BCTA. “BCTA staff and the Executive Committee of our Board of Directors help make the show possible behind the scenes and are happy to see the new features and expanded focus of TRUXPO 2018 and offer their continued endorsement.”
TRUXPO has enjoyed continued success since it began in 1988, and both Master Promotions Ltd. and BCTA are confident that TRUXPO 2018 will meet and exceed expectations.
Friday, May 11 from 12noon – 9:00pm | Saturday, May 12 from 10:00am – 5:00pm
TRADEX, Abbotsford, BC
For complete show details, visit www.TRUXPO.com and connect with TRUXPO on Facebook and Twitter.